Thursday, April 18, 2019

30A – Final Reflection



Image result for success
 What sticks out to you as the most formative experience? The experience that you'll remember years later? What was your most joyous experience? What experience are you most proud of yourself for accomplishing?
-- The experience that I enjoyed the most was just getting out there, talking to people about my idea and getting their feedback. I think that by doing that and sharing my idea I was able to spread awareness about the situation that our environment is going through. I believe that sharing my idea could spark another great idea on someone else and maybe that person will start taking action and spreading his/her idea and it is juts a continuous cycle that will help spread the word about the situation and ways to solve it.

 At the beginning of the semester, I mentioned that I wanted each of you to develop an entrepreneurial mindset. Now, at the end, do you see yourself as an entrepreneur? Do you think you have moved closer to developing an entrepreneurial mindset?
-- I think that I definitely have a better entrepreneurial mindset now that I had at the beginning of the class. But I don't see myself as an entrepreneur; I think that I have developed a basic entrepreneurial mindset that can help me in the future but it's not good enough to start a business.

 What is the one recommendation you would make to the students who are going to journey down this path in the future? What would you recommend they do to perform best in this course? What would you recommend they do to foster that mindset?
-- The best advice I have to give someone that is going though this journey is to get themselves out there. I feel like talking to a lot of people, sharing your idea, asking for feedback, and trying to get connections is the best thing to do. To succeed in the class, the best thing to do is to be on top of every single assignment and to have an agenda on when you will complete the assignment because even though they are simple, they take a long time to complete if you want to make a really good assignment. To foster the mindset, you need to take the assignments seriously and not do them just because they need to be completed. If your assignments are really well thought out, then you are definitely developing your entrepreneurial mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment